Friday, October 5, 2012

Present Writing Habit : Audio Drama Scripts

It has been a long long time since I last wrote anything in a fiction sense, but recently I have been motivated to write audio drama scripts for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic... go figure. Presently I am writing script submissions for one of the three large audio drama makers, ponyinabox productions... sadly they don't have a usual submission spot for writers so I have to wait for the occasional event when writers can submit... still, I can store away and archive all the stories I write as I wait for the next oppertunity. Still waiting on my first entry, Sidelined, and it's fate. Once I know its fate I'll post it here, and perhaps the story as well. In the meantime I'll be posting fresh dramas (minis) as I write them... until I have a chance to submit them somewhere... Oh well. At least I'm writing again.

No comments: