Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 6 : Pesky Little Things

Oh what a bunch of nonsense, these pesky little things that have plagued me in the last few days.

- My internet has been finicky for the last few days. What a bother. Is it the weather? Another impatient fool causing a vehicular sadness by getting into a collision with others... darn fool, crash into an inanimate slab of lava rock if you insist on driving poorly!

- For some reason the guy I am trading with needs my address... despite the fact it is clearly on the trade and all he has to do is look.

- Naughty writing block messing me up.

At least there is a new Daring Do Adventures coming out shortly, even if it is a... argh... prequel mini. Come on already, do Episode 2! Otherwise the only other thing I can verify is a new Doctor Whooves and Assistant coming soon... what rubbish.

Hopefully next post is with a new bit of fic from me, or maybe the first in a series of audio drama reviews... and yes, I do have words about November`s Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special... stay tuned.

No comments: