Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 1 : This Is Progress?

Maybe it is way too soon for me to be complaining about a lack of progress, but as the summer kicks off I am pondering exactly that. Don't judge me.

I wrapped up my sends for the big trade, that is all done, so now I am just waiting on the clicking of received and the next step... which seems to be taking its time. I don't mind, it took time for me to get all my tasks done and all but still... the waiting.

So I am sitting on my hands for the most part, waiting, and while I am working on a new idea right now it probably does not help none that there is just nobody looking for audio drama scripts. Not ponyinabox, not jrystudios, nobody. I don't mind terribly waiting for a new cattle call for content and all, but we are once again back to the whole waiting thing. Waiting on this laptop trade to be completed, waiting for a cattle call for writers, waiting waiting hurry up and don't mind waiting.

Ponyinabox are grinding out both long announced (Good Show Goodnight, Doctor Whooves Traveller) and New content (Mysterious Mare Do Well) so no opportunities at present for new writers. I take it my first submission ultimately failed. All in all... not the most encouraging, yes, but I will get over it and get back to writing. Stay tuned.

No comments: