Thursday, December 6, 2012

Audio Drama Script Update December 6th

Almost done with Luna Before You Celestia... should be done by this weekend.

Next inspiration is to craft out a couple of Twilight/Spike minis (best team ever!) but working on the ideas for stories right now... hope to start writing something after I finish what I am presently working on.

Well ponyinabox picked three stories from all the entries from a few months back... still think I didn't make it but here's to hoping... hmm... oh, right. I'll be putting out "Sidelined" here for people to take a look at it... then maybe I'll expand it to a 1000 to 1200 words just to add some content I didn't put in the first time while trying to keep to an 800 word minimum. Stay tuned for that.

Well, updates coming shortly! Stay tuned!

No comments: