Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How disappointing!!

I would have thought some interest in the Harry Potter games would still be about, but it looks like that's not the case as Harry Potter and the Mystical Cash Cow of the EA is not doing as well as I thought it would! Damn!

Sigh. Well, I was warned it could take so many hits before the first units begin to sell (even at $0.99 a unit download) but still... wish there was some sales going on with that title!

No, I'm not discouraged enough to not keep my word and keep you up to date on Harry Potter gaming.

A second update on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (the game) is going to come in future issues of Relentless Traveller. Stay tuned to that publication for the latest as news comes in slowly but surely (a full review will appear in both Relentless Traveller and Styluses & Wiimotes in December).

Next fanfiction update is this weekend, look for it!

No comments: